How much ROI are you receiving from your LinkedIn profile? Perhaps it is time for a tune up. This infographic from Power Formula provides a useful checklist on how to get the most from LinkedIn and how to really make it work for you.
Are you currently using the free LinkedIn account?
- 81% said “yes”
- 18% said “no”
- 1% said “not sure”
How many first level connections do you currently have on LinkedIn?
- 25.2% have 500-999
- 17.6% have 301-499
- 13.2% have 1,000 – 2,999
- 13.1% have 201-300
- 11.2% have 101-200
Do you let your first-level connections see your entire first-level network?
- 64.3% said “yes”
- 12.8% said “no”
- 22.9% said “not sure” (NOTE: It seems like many people do not even know about this feature)
How many LinkedIn Groups are you a member of?
- 33.1% are members of between 1-9 groups
- 23.6% are members of between 10-19 groups
- 16.2% are members of 50 groups
How many hours per week do you spend on LinkedIn?
- Majority said 0-2 hours
- A close second was 3-4 hours
Which LinkedIn Features have you found to be helpful? The top 5 are listed below
- Who’s viewed your profile
- People you may know
- Direct messaging your first-level connections
- Searching for companies
- Advanced people searching
How important is LinkedIn i your efforts to grow your network, develop your business or help you find employment?
- I agree with the 36.2% who said it is Extremely Important
Which other social media sites are you using for building your business network or finding employment?
- Facebook (70.6%)
- Twitter (60.7%)
- Google+ (40.9%)
- YouTube (29.2%)
- Blogging (25.6%)
How many first level connections do you have on LinkedIn and what tips can you share that help you get the most out ROI from this popular social platform?