Is it really possible to escalate your company’s LinkedIn engagement by 386%? According to this infographic by Quick Sprout, the answer to that question is yes.
By having a full understanding of who uses LinkedIn and what you should (and should not) post on the site, utilizing LinkedIn to engage with your customers is not a difficult task.
Based on Quick Sprout’s infographic, “How to increase LinkedIn engagement by 386%”, here are some facts to consider for your LinkedIn marketing campaigns:
Numbers You Need To Know
- 259,000,000 – the total number of LinkedIn users.
- 2,100,000 – the total number of LinkedIn groups.
- 172,000 – the number of people who sign up for LinkedIn on a daily basis.
- 7,610 – the number of searches that occur on LinkedIn every minute.
- 94 – the percentage of HR recruiters who utilize LinkedIn to assess potential candidates.
4 Tips That Increase Your Company’s LinkedIn Engagement
- Set up a schedule for your LinkedIn posts. According to the infographic, LinkedIn posts should be posted on weekday mornings.
- Consider your status updates. Did you know when you post approximately 20 status updates per month, there’s a better chance of reaching 60% of your target audience.
- Know what your audience is interested in reading on LinkedIn. The infographic reports that industry-related articles intrigue 60% of LinkedIn members; 43% of LinkedIn members are attracted to posts related to new products/services.
- Pay attention to the type of content you are posting, including links, photos and videos. Note: when your LinkedIn posts are linked to YouTube videos, there tends to be an increased share rate of 75%.
Quick Guide To Finding New Customers On LinkedIn
- Conduct an advanced search.
- Thoroughly check your immediate network.
- To receive a list of new prospective customers, use “save search.”
Click on the image below to see the full infographic. Then answer these questions in the comment box: Have you utilized these LinkedIn tips before? If yes, what were your results?